Friday, March 31, 2006

A Time Machine

I swear to fucking christ that if I had a time machine I would go into the past and whoever the person was that started reality TV would die a very slow painful death !!!! It drives me up a wall everytime the delicious blonde (or is it evilicious blonde) watches this CRAP !!!!

Yeah Yeah I know I could just leave the room and not watch it but all the shows they are coming up with are really freaking irritating. I am not going to dignify them by mentioning them but I'll say it again. Whoever it was that started this horseshit needs to die slowly of gonorrhea !!!!

No offense to those who like this crap but TV would be a 1000 times better without !!!

But that is just my opinion and we all know opinions are like assholes !!!

6 Comments:

Blogger Blondage said...

*cackling*

Oh come on. I knooooooow you like Survivor sometimes, especially if there's a hawt chick on it.

9:14 AM  
Blogger Blondage said...

I'm going to have to start calling you Uncle What's-his-name, the character that wants to buy a time machine and go back to the 80's.

*snicker*

9:16 AM  
Blogger Blondage said...

(In Napoleon Dynamite)

9:50 AM  
Blogger Backdoor Slider said...

Yeah maybe but only the HOT chicks but being around the rest of the CRAP makes me feel like brain cells are being sucked from my head

12:30 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

HEY NOW! Don't dis the reality shows. It's the only ESCAPE from reality I get!!! LOL!

1:07 PM  
Blogger Blondage said...

brain cells sucked from your head? That seems a bit harsh. LOL!

I hear ya cougar. *meows hello*

6:40 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home