Friday, April 21, 2006

Something Quick

OK since I am going out tonight with my buddy to see a concert *grins* here is something neat I tried :)

Yeah Yeah sometimes I get all geeky and play around with these things :P

Your Theme Song is Comfortably Numb by Pink Floyd

"There is no pain, you are receding.

A distant ship’s smoke on the horizon.

You are only coming through in waves."


You haven't been feeling a lot lately, and you think that's a good thing.

The comfortable part is nice... but you should really work on numb.

6 Comments:

Blogger Blondage said...

Your Theme Song is Beautiful Day by U2

"Sky falls, you feel like
It's a beautiful day
Don't let it get away"

You see the beauty in life, especially in ordinary everyday moments.
And if you're feeling down, even that seems a little beautiful too.

5:14 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Your Theme Song is Born to Be Wild by Steppenwolf

That's a kick ass song! One of my faves.

Freedom...ah, it's been so long!

7:36 AM  
Blogger Backdoor Slider said...

Its wierd sometimes how fitting these songs are to the moods we are in. Of course EB gets a beautiful day cause she is and of course you are a wild child cougar :)

8:02 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

By the way, Comfortably Numb is also a killer song. I love Pink Floyd. The only wild thing going on in my house lately is 3 cases of the flu!!! All 3 kids. *hack, hack* I think I'm next. Feel like I've got a baseball in my chest.

5:54 AM  
Blogger Backdoor Slider said...

well thats cool firefly :) I think everyone can relate to this song at one point or another in their life. It is what make it such an awesome song :)

3:16 AM  
Blogger LL said...

Back in Black by AC/DC

"Back in black, I hit the sack,
I've been too long, I'm glad to be back"

Things sometimes get really crazy for you, and sometimes you have to get away from all the chaos.
But each time you stage your comeback, it's even better than the last!

9:03 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home