Tuesday, May 02, 2006

Music Obsession Part 6

For Part six we are gonna go back in time. I loved the hard "heavy metal" music but I also liked the "hard rock" music as well. I never understood the whole the make-up thing but I guess it was the sign of times *shrugs*
Anyways this may see kinda insensitive but it is my personal opinion. Def Leppard kicked ass prior to the Hysteria album(i.e. Pyromania, High n Dry, On Through the Night). I contribute this partly to them sticking with the drummer after his accident. To me that is when their music changed and started their decline. I didn't even purchase the albums post Hysteria. Now don't get me wrong the drummer has more talent then I ever would when it comes to drums and I give the band major credit for sticking with him !!!! Anyways that is my opinion and remember "Opinions are like assholes everyone has one" :P

It is like a little secret obsession but I loved Def Leppard's music from Pyro and High N Dry !!! When I hear their music from these albums I can't help but sing along. So everybody crank up the volume and lets rock out with "Rock of Ages" playing on the sidebar !!!

6 Comments:

Blogger Blondage said...

*lights a candle, sways in chair*

8:43 AM  
Blogger Suze said...

That takes me back, I lurve Death Leppard.

The video doesn't seem to be working.

11:27 AM  
Blogger Backdoor Slider said...

Yeah they do bring back alot of memories heh

5:05 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

June 7, 1988. Night before my 11th grade English exam. I travelled 1 1/2 hours to see Def Leppard with my brother. One of the best I've been to (and I've been to a few)... Thanks for the trip down memory lane...

7:22 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Pyromania was a great album!

5:32 AM  
Blogger Backdoor Slider said...

Yes it most definitely was !

10:28 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home