Tuesday, May 23, 2006

Oh What a Day GGGGRRRRRRrrrrrrrr

Well better late than never but I am sorry for not posting the pics last night like I promised but I had major car problems to fix. Anyways took today off from work to get the car fixed and to tell you the truth I am frikkin happy I did!!!!!!!

So anyways here are the pics I promised from the trip *grins*

Here is the view we had from our cabin


Here is the catch from the first day !!! We still had 10 more crappie in the cooler. Believe it or not, we almost caught the same amount of fish the next day !!! A total catch of 100 crappie. (We actually caught more like 150 crappie total but only 100 of them were keepers)



Here is my big catch for the 2 days. 14.75 inch crappie.


And here are some pics of freaks sun burned arm !!!


7 Comments:

Blogger Blondage said...

I think they sorta look like pirahnas.

;)

10:23 AM  
Blogger Suze said...

They sure are ugly. I know why I'm not bothered about eating fish now. Ouch! that looks sore. :(

11:09 AM  
Blogger Roy said...

Dude, if you take a shower with the water as hot as you can stand it, then your burn won't peel and it will heal alot quicker.

Just a thought. Good fishin :)

10:16 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Beautiful VIEW!!!!'
Nice pics...

4:07 PM  
Blogger Backdoor Slider said...

thanks guys and yes I have a wonderful time!!!!!

Burns do not bother me much anymore since over the years I have been burned too many times to count

4:15 PM  
Blogger Shay said...

Oouch! that's a nice burn!

Now you have to put some spf 50 on that part of your upper body and tan the rest to match! ^_~

2:18 PM  
Blogger Backdoor Slider said...

lol yeah that would be the trick Shay!!

3:53 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home