Tuesday, May 16, 2006

A friend till the end

OK recently I have been backing up the photos on our computer, which I do at least once a month so we do not lose them. Anyways, I came across some old pictures and I just had to share. No matter how mad I get at him or how sometimes I get to busy to play with him (Not who you are thinking of pervs!!!!!!) I know he will always be there by my side. Let me introduce to you, my buddy

Lars

How could you not fall for that face !!!


One of my favorite pics of me and my buddy


AAhhh forever faithful and concerned, EB took this pic of my buddy watching over me while I was extremely sick and asleep on the couch


Again I say how could you not fall for this face !!!

11 Comments:

Blogger Blondage said...

*happy sigh* Pics just don't do that beautiful little boy justice.

*melt*

6:43 AM  
Blogger Suze said...

Lars is adorable. I'll swap you for my psycho cat. :D

8:42 AM  
Blogger Blondage said...

Suze, we have a psycho cat too. *grin*

We have the psycho one (she's crazy, but she cracks me up), and one that I bottle raised. That one is the most affectionate, clingy kitty ever. He thinks I am his mother. I heart them both sooooo much!

B.S. "tolerates" them.

*grin*

8:52 AM  
Blogger Backdoor Slider said...

yeah thats my boy !!!!!

yeah Vixxxen that band does rock!!!!

3:38 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Awwww...he's adorable...

5:34 PM  
Blogger Backdoor Slider said...

Suze I have more than enough cats heh, NOOOooooo Thanksssss

7:42 PM  
Blogger Shay said...

AWWWWW
what a sweety puppy!!

I need a pet so bad!

9:14 PM  
Blogger Everything Nice said...

Everybody already said AWWWWWW, so Im gunna say OOOOOOOOOOOO what a cute dog!

10:18 AM  
Blogger Tara Tainton said...

He's adorable!! One of these days, I'll be ready to let my partner buy that puppy he wants so badly. :)

xoxo
Tara

1:18 PM  
Blogger Backdoor Slider said...

Shay: TY, and yes he is. I believe everyone needs a pet in one form or another

EN: Thanks, he is cute. You should see is pout face LMAO.

Tara: Puppies are so great but you'll know when you will be ready for one. And when you guys do get one it will be a joy :)

6:54 PM  
Blogger Maeve said...

Goldens ROCK!
We have one and I'm pestering my hub to get another.
They are kind, gentle,loyal big love sponges!

8:06 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home