Tuesday, May 09, 2006

Music Obsession Part 7

This band is from Milan, Italy and has been around for a little while but I have only been listening to them for a couple a years and I LOVE their music. Their HOT female lead singer with an amazing voice and their hard rocking music combine for such an AWESOME sound.

They just came out with their new album "KarmaCode". It is out in the stores now. The band is Lacuna Coil






The music video "Heaven's a Lie" from their Comalies album (which is also a very awesome album) is playing on my sidebar.


7 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good song!

9:59 PM  
Blogger Suze said...

Wow, I'm in love another hottie.

10:08 AM  
Blogger Backdoor Slider said...

Yeah she is a hottie and their music is awesome

3:43 PM  
Blogger Blondage said...

I like that video a lot.

4:21 PM  
Blogger LL said...

The Ex has their albums. Her voice kinda throws me back to last year when we were first separating, but I still like the music.

4:06 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Your site is on top of my favourites - Great work I like it.
»

2:21 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Interesting website with a lot of resources and detailed explanations.
»

6:22 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home