Tuesday, May 02, 2006

Movies Babes

I was watching this movie last night that I bought on DVD . Yeah Yeah keep rolling your eyes EB *smirks*
Anyways I was watching Aeon Flux *drools*



Then afterwars I watched part of Underworld: Evolutions


These two ladies are frikkin HOT. heh part of the reason why I watched both movies and own them on DVD *grins* Anyways if any of you lovely ladies who frequent here happen to dress up like this. Then you need a place to go don't hesitate to head on over to BS's part of town so he can show you a screaming good time !!! (just ask EB about last night *grins evilly*)

6 Comments:

Blogger Blondage said...

Who me? Scream? I don't know what you're talking about. *innocent smile*

What was it TWG's hub called it? Aeon Fucks? LOL!

7:14 PM  
Blogger Suze said...

BS, I have to agree with you, I think I could take them both on. ;)

3:01 AM  
Blogger Backdoor Slider said...

heh yeah I think so EB.

Now that is something I would LOVE to see Suze

3:08 AM  
Blogger Roy said...

I told eB this the other day, Underworld II was made purely for the excuse to put someone as hot as Kate Beckinsale in *toight* leather trunks.

And Aeon Flux bored the tears out of me. The chick with hands for feet gave me some wood though, imagine the possibilities of that.

2:17 PM  
Blogger Backdoor Slider said...

LOL yeah Roy a women with 4 hands. I am sure we could figure out a good use for em. Yeah Aeon Flux was eh but Charlize is hot hot hot :P

3:48 PM  
Blogger Backdoor Slider said...

Yes !!1 She is *grins*

4:26 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home