Friday, May 05, 2006

Doin' the Shuffle

Alright alright I decided not to be so lazy today!!
I saw this over at Cowgirl's blog while looking at her HNT. *drool*
Oh ummm hhhrrmm *clears throat* sorry day dreamed for a second.
Anyways here is how it goes put your music player on shuffle. Press forward for each question. Use the song title as the answer to the questions. So I did it and here it is. Very interesting results on some of the questions *smirks*

Will I get far in life ? “The Sad Café” by The Eagle Great just fucking great
How do my friends see me ? “You Sang to Me” by Marc Anthony hmm I can think of a few ladies
Where will I get married ? “Only You” by Yaz LOLOL *winks at EB*
What is my best friend’s theme song ? “With You” by Linkin Park I don't think he swings that way
What is the story of my life ? “Misunderstood” by Allele LOL how fucking TRUE
What was high school like ? “Lies” by Evanescence hrmmm *cough* I didn't inhale MOM honest

How can I get ahead in life ? “Run Away” by Staind heh I wish
What is the best thing about me ? “The Promise and the Threat” by Evan’s Blue hmmm *smiles innocently*
How is today going to be ? “Danse Russe” by Hurt ok I love the song but still don't understand it yet
What is in store for the weekend ? “Send in the Clowns” by Cold Just lovely that is all I need LMAO
What song describes my parents ? “The Shortest Straw” by Metallica LOL
My Grandparents ? “The Only Time” NIN LOL doubt it
How is my life going ? “For Whom the Bell Tolls” by Metallica Well this isnt turning out good is it ? LOL
What song will they play at my funeral ? “Cold Inside” by Hurt Just Fing wonderful but I still love the song !!!
How does the world see me ? “Imaginary” by Evanescence Well this is great !!!!! Shit!!!
Will I have a happy life ? “Hate Me” by Tantric More wonderful news
What do my friends really think of me ? “Fade” by Staind Great should a grown man start crying now!!!
Do people secretly lust after me ? “Heartache Tonight” by The Eagles WoooHooo more bad news, hmmm maybe not if it means I got laid *grins*
How can I make myself happy ? “Self Deception” by Lacuna Coil I guess all these answers don't mean shit if I am going to just deceive myself about them in the end huh? *smirks*
What should I do with my life ? “My Immortal” by Evanescence Cool song !!!
Will I ever have children ? “45” by Shinedown mmMMkay EB may need some help on this one !!! Any takers???
What is some good advice ? “Stone Cold Crazy” by Metallica Oh yeah let me go frikkin crazy baby
What is my signature dancing song ? “Give” by Cold hehe sweet
What do I think my current theme song is ? “Hate Me” by Blue October This answer is too frikkin scary since it has been the first song on all my recent mix CD's
What does everyone else think my current theme song is ? “The Tease” by Evan’s Blue LOL I am not OR am I ??? Check out the HNT below *wink wink*
What type of men/women do you like ? “On the Hunt” by Lynyrd Skynyrd *grins evilly at all the women*

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks for playing with me....oh I mean playing the shuffle game with me!! ;)

Some great songs there and others that I will have to download...I mean buy and check them out!

"45" children!! You poor poor boy! LOL

5:39 PM  
Blogger Backdoor Slider said...

LMAO yeah tell me about it

5:46 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey, hope it's ok that I added you to my list of links!

5:59 PM  
Blogger Backdoor Slider said...

It's always OK when a sexy lady want to add me *smiles* *winks*

7:02 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home