Friday, May 05, 2006

Just gonna be lazy today

What kind of beer personality am I ??? Well to tell you the truth this is the beer I always choose when I am out drinking !!! :P



You Are Bud Light



You're not fussy when it comes to beer. If someone hands it to you, you'll drink it.

In fact, you don't understand beer snobbery at all. It all tastes the same once you're drunk!

You're an enthusiastic drinker, and you can often be found at your neighborhood bar.

You're pretty good at holding your liquor too - you've had lots of experience.

3 Comments:

Blogger Tara Tainton said...

Ha! This is great. I'd have to be a wine personality, or more likely vodka though. Never did like the taste of beer. :)

xoxo
Tara

2:53 PM  
Blogger Backdoor Slider said...

LOL Tara sometimes these things just freak me out when they are too accurate

4:12 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

LMAO, I just did this! Apparantly I am missing a few brain cells! LOL

6:03 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home