Friday, May 26, 2006

Music Obsession Part 9

I know this band is no longer together but I really really like their music a lot. I actually got to see them in concert before their break up and it was awesome. Anyways all I can say is that you should give them a listen because their music is pretty good.

The band I am speaking about is COLD. You can find their website here or at their myspace page here


Their other albums include a S/T one, 13 Ways to Bleed On Stage, and The Year of the Spider. I really like all of their albums but 13 Ways to Bleed On Stage is the album that hooked me on them. If I had to pick an albums to start listening to it would be 13WTBOS, A Different Kind of Pain, S/T, and then The Year of the Spider. But that is my opinion, you can choose listen to whatever one album you want to or none at all.

Anyways here is a video playing on my sidebar off th album A Different Kind of Pain called "Happens All the Time"

Enjoy!!!

8 Comments:

Blogger Backdoor Slider said...

yeah tell me about it...atleast I got to see them play live !!

12:18 PM  
Blogger Suze said...

I agree this group has a great sound. Not familiar with them, not sure if they made it to the UK.#

BS, your record collection must take up a room of it's own.

1:58 PM  
Blogger Backdoor Slider said...

heh yeah I do have a pretty good record collection Suze

4:33 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

I don't remember this band, but I DO like the way they sound. Thanks for the heads up.

4:40 PM  
Blogger Everything Nice said...

Okay so I just caught up on the last week of your antics and I have to say:

1. Holy shit what a fish!!!
2. Holy shit what a catch last weekend!!
3. Holy shit great pictures, the lake looks like glass!!!
4. Dude, you fish like a champ... and I have that SAME SUNBURN!!!
5. This is good music too, wow.

UMG!!! Okay, the HNT pics are awesome too... I'm floored.

I have a great place for you at my poker table :)

Have a terrific weekend Slider :)

7:51 PM  
Blogger Blondage said...

Still sooooo annoyed they broke up. Damn that Scooter guy! Grrrrrr! One of their former members went to Evanescence, right?

Different Kind of Pain is my fave album of there's.

7:36 AM  
Blogger Backdoor Slider said...

Lisa: yeah this band never really broke out big in the mainstream music scene for reasons too long to mention hear but their music rocks

EB: ME TOO!!!! Yeah Terry Balsamo went to play for Evanescence. A Different Kind of Pain is good but I still lurve *winks at Suze* 13WTBOS. Plus remember Kelly Hayes is the one who went to Allele !!

EN: Yeah that was one hell of fight with that fish, believe it or not I caught a 9.5 lbs hybrid bass that gave me as big of a fight. The lake was awesome and I am so used to being burned (being a redhead an all) that it really doesn't bother me much anymore. Oh and if you like this kind of music I have much much more for ya. And Thank you for all of your kind comments too.

EVERYONE HAVE A GREAT WEEKEND, Slider knows he will!!!!

8:20 AM  
Blogger Backdoor Slider said...

Yeah Tragic I really do enjoy listening to them !!

6:13 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home