Monday, May 29, 2006

What a relaxing weekend

Well I am back again!!! Yeah its a frikkin miracle that I was able to go out of town two weekends in a row but I pulled it off! Screw work, shit I just need to win the lottery and retire!!! Anyone wanna join me ???? *winks and grins*

Anyways it was frikkin awesome!! We decided to go up to the farm this weekend to go have some fun and celebrate my birthday. (Well my birthday is really on May 30th) We had a great time just relaxing in the country, drinking, and riding 4 wheelers all day. Here are some shots of me cruisin around on a four wheeler!!!



9 Comments:

Blogger Blondage said...

God that was fun. My shoulder is on frikkin fire, but it was worth it.

Happy Birthday Sweetpea!

6:59 AM  
Blogger Everything Nice said...

Wow see that rocks, we have to ride our quads on dirt trails through a sea of sand... which, can be fun but still...

ya get all gritty in the funny places :)

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!

7:59 AM  
Blogger Suze said...

BS, I'm so jealous, I would love to have a go on one of those.

Happy Birthday sweetie ;) I hope Evie gives you something nice.

8:28 AM  
Blogger LL said...

Happy Birthday, Sugar!! Hope your night is filled with fun!! *grin*

3:43 PM  
Blogger Backdoor Slider said...

Why thank you all :))

3:54 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday!!! Take me for a ride!!!!

5:31 PM  
Blogger Backdoor Slider said...

Most definitely Cowgirl!!! I'll take you for a ride *grins evilly*

I'll take everyone for a ride *winks*

8:41 PM  
Blogger Tara Tainton said...

Now, that's my kinda fun! Take another ride for me, will ya??

xoxo
Tara

11:00 AM  
Blogger Backdoor Slider said...

oh I will taking plenty of rides probably again this Sat. they are just toooooo much fun Tara

1:24 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home