Tuesday, May 30, 2006

Yeah Fucker That's Mine

Well when the fabulous EB came home from work she brought me some more birthday presents!!! Totally unexpected since I already received what I wanted for my birthday *grins evilly*.

Oh and for those of you who do not know one of my other present was a Sony VAIO laptop! So to my suprise when I received this!!!

That is right people. THAT is an authentic autographed Roger Clemens hat that he was wearing at an event EB was attending!!
This is totally awesome considering I am a HUGE New York Yankee fan and well Roger was on the team during our history making World Series Runs!!!


Anyways I was going down the stairs when I was completely dumb-founded by this sight!


Well shit I guess I am not the only baseball fan in my house ?!?!?!
NOW lets get a little Wicked with Cold's "Just Got Wicked" playing on the sidebar!!!
HEY !!!! Anybody for some birthday sex now!!!! *winks*

8 Comments:

Blogger Blondage said...

*giggling*

Geez. Is the red text a hint or what? LOL!

Puppy looks awfully cute in his new hat.

;)

8:28 PM  
Blogger A-List said...

Wow hot gifts :D

10:58 PM  
Blogger Suze said...

Hey BS, maybe you could wear your hat for HNT. No just the hat! ;)

8:49 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yes, I always get a shirt and a piece of pussy for my birthday and both of them are a few sizes too big, Cat

12:14 PM  
Blogger Backdoor Slider said...

LOL I am sure you will enjoy it ladies

Catfish.....LMFAO tooo funny

a-lo : yeah they really rocked

EB : yeah he does look cute doesn't he !!

6:54 PM  
Blogger Fame said...

What a cute doggie! Happy Birthday a little late! Kisses fame

7:43 PM  
Blogger Shay said...

Happy Birthday cutie!! ^_^

EB was so sweet to get that nice hat for your dog! hehe

7:27 AM  
Blogger Backdoor Slider said...

heh thanks fame and thanks shay

yes he is cute and a hat stealer at that!!!

1:25 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home