Friday, June 02, 2006

I am such a Music Freak

Someone mentioned that I should do a post of my favorite song/albums but you know that would take too F-ing long. So I decided to do a post of the songs that I have been putting on my mix CD's as of late. I am not saying these are my all-time favorite songs though some may be but these are some of the songs that I have been listening to as of late! I am providing their myspace link so that you guys can listen to some of their music though some of the songs I may be mentioning are not on their page. I hope you guys find some music that you may also enjoy!

1) HURT "Sorrow", "Falls Apart", "Overdose" - Shit!! Just about anything off of this album. I definitely would recommend this album to anyone, it is that good!!! This is definitely my top new band for 2006 without a doubt!! You can hear some of their music here. BTW their video for "Rapture" is playing on my sidebar and you can find the lyrics to this song here.

2) Allele "Closer to Habit", "Stitches", "Unkown" - Just buy this fucking CD!!! You will enjoy it, trust me!! I love it and I really enjoyed watching them live!!! You can hear some their music here

3)Godsmack "No Rest for the Wicked" - No surprise that I really like Godsmack. Their new album is fucking awesome!!! This song is just one among many that I like but I always find myself listening to this one, hollow, living in sin, and one rainy day! You can hear some of their music here

4) STAIND "Devil", "Schizophrenic Conversations" - I just frikkin love their music. They are up there on my all time favorite band list without a doubt!!!! You can hear some of their music here

5) Blue October "Hate Me" - I am just totally frikkin digging this song! You can hear some of their music here

6) Buckcherry "Crazy Bitch" - I just love song it is so naaauughty *grins evilly and winks at all the ladies* You can hear some of their music here

7) Crossfade "Dead Skin" - I cannot remember where I heard about this band but I totally enjoy this song!! Click here for the lyrics to this song. I really like this song when I am in one of my bummer moods! You can hear some of their music here

8) Evans Blue "Cold (But I'm Still Here)" - This song kicks ass for me!!!!!!!!!!! I haven't had a chance yet to really listen to rest of their CD (yeah stupid me LMAO). You can hear some of their music here

9) Syntenic "Complicated" - I heard about this band from a message board I was reading and they all recommended this song. I am now one of the people that recommend this song. You can hear some of their music here

10) Melovine "Sovereignty" - I watch this band play a local venue and I just love the guitar rifts in this song!! You can hear this song here

I hope you guys have some time to listen to some of the music if you get bored over the weekend!!!

Have a great weekend everyone you never know who may be sliding in your backdoor *winks*

13 Comments:

Blogger Blondage said...

*grin*

You're the only person I know who is more fanatical about music than me.

6:53 AM  
Blogger Backdoor Slider said...

hehe why thank you *grins*

7:01 AM  
Blogger Suze said...

BS, it's an education paying you a visit. Over here in UK I have not heard of any of these bands.

I may have to pay you both a visit and listen to some of your CD's. ;)

7:59 AM  
Blogger KJ said...

Great list!!!

9:19 AM  
Blogger Backdoor Slider said...

thanks Kristen and Suze if you come over here I doubt you'll have time to listen to our CD collection *winks*

9:43 AM  
Blogger Backdoor Slider said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

9:43 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

"Have a great weekend everyone you never know who may be sliding in your backdoor *winks*"

He wishes! ;)

2:45 PM  
Blogger Blondage said...

Sweeeeeeetpeeeeeeeaaaa......write something naughty!

7:19 AM  
Blogger Everything Nice said...

i love your music posts Slider... Not only because I agree so much with your choice of music, but that you throw a couple in I have not heard of :)

I suppose I should do some online music shopping today too!!!

Hope your weekend is well :)

7:56 AM  
Blogger Backdoor Slider said...

EB: maybe, I don't feel it right now though.

EN: Thanks I really love my music and finding especially finding new stuff!! OH and my weekend is going alright thanks for asking.

8:16 AM  
Blogger Shay said...

oh man!
I have only heard of, like 3-4 of those groups!

I'll have to check the rest of those out.

11:01 AM  
Blogger Backdoor Slider said...

They are all good if their style of music is your cup of tea Shay

1:33 PM  
Blogger The Melody Censor said...

Hello!
I loved you comment about the Husky Rescue song...FANTASTIC group! Other great songs from the album...City Lights, and Summertime Cowboy, you should check it out!!!
Ta!
S

5:52 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home