Friday, July 14, 2006

Biting the Bullet

Everytime I go to the music store I look for certain bands that I know will not be there. But I still try and hope they will be. Anyways I do not trust the internet completely when purchasing stuff unless it is a well known site (i.e. travelocity or amazon). So I went and purchased 3 CD's last night. One from a band called Dine Alone (they are a local Houston band that I saw one night at a small local venue). You can hear them at their myspace page here and at their website here . I really like the songs "Coming to Senses" and "Gone Already". The song I really really liked that they played live was "Circles" but I can't find it anywhere *shrugs* oh well.

As for the other band, it is a band out of Northern Utah called Signal. I really like their sound alot. I purchased the EP The Dragon and the pre-order of Awakening. I love the songs "Gone", "Life", and "The Dragon" off of their EP The Dragon and I am really liking their song "Haunting Me", "Coming Apart", and "Miles Away" off of Awakenings. You can hear some of their music at their myspace page here but you can use their media player on their website to listen to both albums. Here is a link directly to Signal's media player incase you can't find it on their website.

I hope you all enjoy the music. Let me know what you guys think of it! I have been listening to Signal all morning LOL

Remember allowing someone to slide in your backdoor can put them in a tight situation! *winks*

Have a great weekend everyone!

10 Comments:

Blogger Backdoor Slider said...

Tragic: you have a happy Friday as well and a good weekend

solitaire: yeah I am getting hooked already

10:30 AM  
Blogger The Melody Censor said...

Have a great 'new music' weekend! I love those kinds of weekends!

11:28 AM  
Blogger Blondage said...

I really like "signal". Good music Sweetpea.

5:10 PM  
Blogger Blondage said...

I really like "signal". Good music Sweetpea.

5:10 PM  
Blogger Backdoor Slider said...

Melody: I really do like those kind of weekend

EB: Yeah they are pretty good :)

EB: Yeah they are pretty good :)

9:04 PM  
Blogger Alyssa said...

feel free to add me...***grin**

6:43 AM  
Blogger Blondage said...

Smartass. LOL

8:44 PM  
Blogger Backdoor Slider said...

*grins*

9:41 PM  
Blogger Dee Jour said...

I can understand why you've been listening to Signal all morning, they're pretty good (I'm listening to the Dragon, right now, I quite like that).

thanks for the links, it's good to come across new music.

5:38 AM  
Blogger Suze said...

BS, thanks for the links I will be checking these out. Never heard of them so it has been an education as usual. :)

9:14 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home