Monday, July 31, 2006

Holy Hell

Damn I have been a busy little beaver the past week or so. Between work, concerts, and the new vehicle I have hardly spent anytime online. I have been working 6 days a week , 10 hours a day. yeah it frikkin blows monkey ass but that is life *shrugs*

Anyways, eventhough I had to work I still had a blast at the concerts my buddy got us tickets to.

Friday: Hootie and the Blowfish --- They sounded pretty and I had a blast.

Saturday: Kelly Clarkson --- I do not know many of her songs and I am not the biggest fan of her style but I had fun at the concert. PLUS I want her luscious ass!! *drools*

Sunday: Def Leppard/Journey --- Who couldn't enjoy this show if you grew up in the 80's.

I just had a frikkin blast this past weekend! I hope you guys are all doing great. Hopefully work will settle down enough and I can get back to blogging :))

11 Comments:

Blogger guttergirl said...

I am jealous. Def Leppard!!!!!

Next time you have to take me with you.

Glad you have a good time.

7:56 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Glad you've been having fun--Ive missed you! But I am glad you stopped by my HNT last week cause I had you in mind for it.
I like that arse, too!

3:53 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Glad you had some fun - I saw Def Leppard back IN the 80's and I rate it as one of the best I've ever been to. It was a blast!

4:45 AM  
Blogger Stealth said...

Did the dl/journey thing saturday.

*grin*

12:26 PM  
Blogger Leigh said...

Friday and Sunday sounded great. Kelly... I would go for sure, but she is not my favorite.

Hope you are having a good day.

1:20 PM  
Blogger Blondage said...

"blows monkey ass"?!?!?

Eeeew! LMAO!!!!!

Hootie did sound pretty good.

I think Kelly's voice is outstanding, even though I hate most pop music.

Def Lep/Journey was such a trip. I kept picturing you with that 80's mullet you had in your high school year book.

(I am soooooo getting spanked for this comment! Yeeehaw!)

3:02 PM  
Blogger The Ogre said...

Dude, all my buddies think I'm strange because I think Kelly Clarkson is "do-able". I don't give a rat's ass about her music, just gimme her for 24 hours! :)

9:31 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Damn- I'm a music fan, but how do you get to so many concerts...

3:48 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Best regards from NY! »

4:45 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Very nice site! »

6:17 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

What a great site Forex news.com Focus softcolor contact lenses Reviews on vacuum cleaners should christians have lawsuits Decks patios driveways fourmile kentucky ink cartridges for less 2002 anti norton virus Tricyclic antidepressants classification secondary tertiary Csc lawsuits pamela anderson sex tommy lee waco tx attorneys Laser hair removal charolette nc Voip angeles provider good travel multitrip insurance

9:58 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home