Monday, July 17, 2006

Screw you guys, I am going Home

OK here is a little rant on my part. I really DO NOT like my job (who really does right??). I am doing tasks that are NOT what I am trained to do and it is very irritating. You see I am an electrical technician and 80% of my job now is all mechanical. I am constantly getting oily and greasy whenever I start up one of our products. Believe me I DO NOT mind getting dirty but what I am doing is just going to far. To boot I am working inside a building whose average temp is 90-95 deg F. So HooRAY for fucking me! The only thing keeping me from going insane is that I like most of the people I work.
So now I have been told about a job within my company, even at our same location, that will bring me back into my chosen field. It will even be a supervisors position with a little more money and a hell of alot more responsibility. I am so ready for this and I really need to get out of the job I am in now. I have pretty much been offered this job but this doesn't mean shit. I have seen people screwed over after being offered a job before but since they were working with the company for over 25 years they were pretty much screwed into staying.
So I am going for it tomorrow. Wish me luck and if I do not get this job. Well this is what I am going to tell them......Hit the YouTube play button below......

10 Comments:

Blogger The Melody Censor said...

Boy, do I know how you feel.

Good luck tomorrow!

10:38 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Good luck with your new job BDS - is the new position in a building with AC?
Hugs...

3:29 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good luck. I have a couple of interviews today myself.

4:56 AM  
Blogger Blondage said...

*crossing fingers, toes, but never the legs*

I'm a good wife.

*giggling*

8:51 AM  
Blogger Suze said...

I hope you have some good news for us BS. :)

9:28 AM  
Blogger Phain said...

*~*~*sending positive vibes your way*~*~*

3:52 PM  
Blogger LL said...

I hope all is well with the job prospect. *hugs*

5:58 PM  
Blogger Backdoor Slider said...

Well thank you everyone. So far so good, I have the first process done and it looks pretty good. I just have an interview so we will see :)

6:28 PM  
Blogger Stealth said...

screw oyou guys I'm going home is my line dammit...

12:24 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I say briefly: Best! Useful information. Good job guys.
»

5:10 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home