Monday, June 05, 2006

Bow down to NIN!!

Last night was the NIN concert and it was FUCKING awesome. If any of you ever get a chance to go see them live I promise you will not be disappointed!!

I didn't get their early enough to see TV on the Radio so I do not know how they sound live!

BUT let me tell you this Bauhaus frikkin kicks major ass live. I watched people who didn't know who the heck they were dancing and jamming to Bauhaus. They were just awesome.

As for NIN, well it was the best concert I have seen in years. The only regret I had from the show was that I wasn't tripping on acid cause their light show was fucking spectacular!!! They sounded totally awesome and put on one hell of a show last night. Their entire set was just packed full of great music and when they played the song "Hurt"......well that just blew me away it was just that frikkin good!!!

All in all it was an awesome night! EB and I had a great time!!! GO SEE THE NIN/BAUHAUS TOUR IT IS WORTH THE MONEY!!!!!!!

10 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'd love to see them live. Hurt is a great song, Closer is one of my faves.

3:50 AM  
Blogger da buttah said...

they are great live. too bad i can't catch them on this tour :(

6:28 AM  
Blogger Blondage said...

Closer, Head Like a Hole and Hurt were my faves last night. Amazing show.

6:28 AM  
Blogger Suze said...

It sounds as if you had a great time. Are they coming over to the UK?

10:00 AM  
Blogger Backdoor Slider said...

Suze: Yes we did and so far it doesn't look like it sorry :(

Cowgirl: Yes they are just amazing live!

EB: Yes they were great and I couldn't agree more!

da buttah: Yes they are great live and it is too bad I like the tour with Bauhaus opening!

4:51 PM  
Blogger Phain said...

glad you had a kick ass time...NIN rocks!

6:30 PM  
Blogger .- said...

KROQ online breakfast concert was all I was allowed :(

8:39 PM  
Blogger MG said...

I'm so fucking jealous

7:25 AM  
Blogger MG said...

I'm so fucking jealous

7:25 AM  
Blogger MG said...

lmao... yeah, and i even said it twice

7:26 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home