Saturday, June 24, 2006

Lucky Me

Well I am going to make this short and sweet since I have to head off to work in about 5 minutes! EB and I have a good friend who scores us tickets to concerts in the local area. It may be downtown or some venue outside of town! Either way it is pretty cool even though sometimes they are for shows I do not care to see! But then again who really cares it is free and we can go and enjoy ourselves!

Anyways the point is when I get home from work today!! *growls* Yeah I have to work today and I am not happy about it but it is overtime atleast. Oh like I was saying when I get home today we got tickets from our friend to go see the Rob Thomas/Jewel show. Should be interesting!

Tomorrow he got us tickets for the Chicago/Huey Lewis and the News! Now that should really be interesting.

Well that is my weekend activities in a nutshell except for mowing the F-ing lawn and you don't want to hear about that!

Have a fan-fuckin-tastic weekend everyone. Don't forget if someone accidentally slides into your backdoor, greet them with a smile *winks*

3 Comments:

Blogger Blondage said...

We work entirely too much. *growl*

11:26 AM  
Blogger Backdoor Slider said...

EB: Yes we do!!

Tragic: LOL I remember those! But I don't own a pair!!

3:18 PM  
Blogger Suze said...

Hope you had a great time. It's amazing we may be thousands of mile apart but we both cut the lawn this weekend. ;)

10:05 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home