Friday, June 09, 2006

Music Obsession Part 10

I was listening to the radio on the way home from a crap day at work again when I heard this band! This is another band that has been around for awhile and I realized that I really like alot of there music so I wanted to do an obsession post about them. The band that I am talking about is The Offspring. I am just down right addicted to some of their songs. You can find their web page here and their myspace page here if you want to hear some of their music!


They have many albums but I am showing the greatest hits cover because it is a fucking awesome compilation of their music!!
Below is the video for "Gone Away". I chose this one because to me this is an awesome song. It is a very powerful song both emotionally and musically but I will let you decide that on your own. :))


7 Comments:

Blogger Leigh said...

I do love "The Offspring!

Happy TGIF!!

1:42 AM  
Blogger Blondage said...

That is definitely my favorite Offspring song. Love love love it.

7:05 AM  
Blogger Suze said...

Great sound, I'm off to listen to more.

Have a great weekend the both of you. Or should I say a fun weekend. ;)

10:06 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Good band - haven't listened to them in awhile...

11:11 AM  
Blogger Backdoor Slider said...

Leigh: Yeah I love em too their music is awesome!

EB: yeah this one is up there as one of my favorites!!

Suze: You have a fun *wink* weekend too!!!!!

Lisa: yeah I really like them and I love rediscovering band that I havent listened to in awhile!!!

1:10 PM  
Blogger Tara Tainton said...

I LOVE The Offspring!! I'm so out of touch with music these days (haven't even listened to the latest on the radio in a long, long time) that I didn't even know a greatest hits album was available. I'll definitely have to grab one for myself.

Thanks for the info!

5:30 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I need to know how you get the videos on here! And can you just do it with the song and no video?? Help please.

4:34 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home