Tuesday, June 06, 2006

I Can't Wait

Going to the NIN concert last night has got me iching really bad to go to some more concerts!!!
The next one that I am really looking forward to is our local festival!!!

Check this frikkin line-up out.....I couldn't believe my eyes when they posted it!!

MAIN STAGE

Staind....Hoobastank....Shinedown....Trapt....Candlebox....3 Days Grace....Blue October....Buckcherry

SIDE STAGE

10 Years....Hinder....Evans Blue....People in Planes....Huck Johns....Bril....Hurt


I do not know much about People in Planes, Bril, and Huck Johns. So if any of you guys do know about them let me know!!
Personally this is the best festival line-up in a very very long time and I cannot wait to see it!!! Tell me what you guys think !

10 Comments:

Blogger Suze said...

Well, a few weeks ago I wouldn't have had a clue who these guys were.

Sounds like a good line up to me. :)

3:23 AM  
Blogger Everything Nice said...

WOW! <---- jealous!!!

no really, i am. Green with envy even... *sigh*

Where do you live again? I may need to check out this festival!!

Thanks for the support and great comment on my blog. I apologize for my MIA... I hope to be back on track very soon :)

7:58 AM  
Blogger Phain said...

holy hell what a line up!

*wiping drool from keyboard*

3:52 PM  
Blogger Backdoor Slider said...

Suze: *grins* does this mean I am corrupting you ?? *winks*

Vixxxen: Yeah I hope I do enjoy it. I have seen some of the bands before live. I hope the one's I like and haven't seen do not suck live!!

EN: Yeah it has the potential to be great....I live in a suburb of a suburb of a suburb of Houston and the festival is in Houston....There is NO NEED to apologize for that especially with everyting that is going on *smiles* I truly hope things get better for you reallly soon!!!

3:56 PM  
Blogger Backdoor Slider said...

le chat qui a peur: Yes it is, I have been drooling over it myself for weeks!!

3:57 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Take me with you!!!!

6:29 PM  
Blogger Blondie... said...

Great concert series this summer huh?

As for all of them listed... Buckcherry is my favorite...for now. :-)

7:26 PM  
Blogger Backdoor Slider said...

cowgirl: lets go *winks*

blondie: I believe it is the best we have had in a very long time!

8:16 PM  
Blogger Blondage said...

Hey Blondie, aren't you from our neck of the woods?

7:40 AM  
Blogger Blondie... said...

Yes ma'am... I used to live on the west side but now I'm back to the dirty east side...hehe ;-) Still close to CWM Pav and all the others... Anywhere within 50 miles is close enough for that line up though!! :-)

12:10 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home