Tuesday, June 13, 2006

Pop Princess's Piss Off

I will never understand the fascination with these women and their fake performances. Don't get me wrong some of their music is catchy but do any of them actually sing it????? I laugh my ass off when I hear about lip syncing and how it is NO big deal nowadays but long ago they persecuted millie vanillie or however you spell. Anyways I digress!!!

So until you little bitches can put on a live performance without a tape recording you will never be true musical artist...the men and women behind the scenes who wrote your music are!!!!

Anyways the reason for my little outburst is that I ran across two amazing vocal performances on YouTube today (Yeah no suprise I was messing around there huh ???). These two women have such amazing voices and their music kicks ass!! Plus I wouldn't kick either of them lovelies out of bed for eating crackers *winks*. The first performance is by Amy Lee doing "Going Under" with Ben Moody and the other by Cristina Scabbia and Lacuna Coil doing "Heaven's a Lie".





Now you can agree or disagree but these two performances are just incredible!!! You won't see any lip syncing in their performances!!! I have seen Evanescence live in the pit and let me tell you she is just as cute in person!!!!!!*cough cough* *grins* Plus her performance was AMAZING!!!!

I haven't see Lacuna Coil yet but I am DYING to see them and hopefully I will get my chance since their new album is out!!!!

11 Comments:

Blogger Suze said...

Wow, Amy Lee gets my juices flowing every time.

I have to agree a threesome with both these girls would be awesome! ;)

2:31 AM  
Blogger Backdoor Slider said...

Make that a foursome cause there is no way that should happen unless I am there *winks*

3:13 AM  
Blogger Everything Nice said...

You tube rocks. I think the whole creation of it was as key as the internet itself.

FINALLY I don't have to rely on MTV to peep some music videos!

HI SLIDER! Thanks for your well wishes and comments... I think I'm back now.. But Im not sure.

I will listen to these performances once I get home tonight :)

7:53 AM  
Blogger Backdoor Slider said...

EN: Your quite welcome :)) It will be good to have you back but do not rush it. Come back when your ready and you will know when you are. :))) I hope you do like them cause both of their voices are awesome! You can see the passion they put into their performances!!! :)))

3:44 PM  
Blogger Rebecca said...

Ooooh nice sounds...thanks for sharing...

And agreed on the pop diva dichotamy...although you *do* get bonus points for showcasing milli vanilli :D

10:15 PM  
Blogger Backdoor Slider said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

3:10 AM  
Blogger Backdoor Slider said...

tragic:ooOOo I like the new look :))

becca: yeah I'll never understand it but then again I kinda remember my parents saying that they don't understanding my music :)

3:12 AM  
Blogger Shay said...

Isn't it funny how other groups have totally had their careers ruined because people found out that they were lip syncing and yet these little pop girls keep getting away with it!!

that little simpson gal should have been kicked out of the industry! Especially for blaming her band for the mixup.

8:04 AM  
Blogger da buttah said...

ya know..after years of singing evanescence shtuff, i just can't really think she's that great. yea, she's got a good voice, but most of it's insanely high and the same shit.

okay, i just hate singing it because i have a low voice :)

8:07 AM  
Blogger Backdoor Slider said...

Shay: Yeah I know tell me about it!!!

da buttah: heh yeah it is pretty high. I'd love to hear ya sing some stuff *grins* I can't wait to hear what the new album will be like with their new guitarist and all. Terry was with Cold and his writings there were great so it is going to be interesting!

7:24 PM  
Blogger Roy said...

Dude, that was effing awesome.

9:50 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home