Friday, June 16, 2006

An 80's boy wet dream concert!!

Yep I am not just a metalhead if you guys have noticed by now! If I enjoy the song I can care less what genre it is!

Anyways I have been thinking alot about music lately if you haven't noticed. This has probably been spawned by the kickass concert series we have going on this summer!! So I was thinking what would be my all time favorite lineup to see in a concert. Then that spawned into what HOT ass metal babes would I love to see in concert from my impressionable and very innocent teenage years *grins*.

Only one lady and one band come to mind! Lita Ford is the probably the all around greatest metal chick!!! She is beautiful and she can rip it up on the guitar!! Vixen is the band that I am talking about! They just had some really good music and to tell you the truth 4 hot f-ing woman rocking onstage is good enough for me *grins*

All you guys can admit to it or not but I am not afraid to. A Lita Ford/Vixen concert would have been a totally amazing concert and I would have not hesitated to go see them. SHIT I wouldn't hesitate to go see them now if by some miracle or grace of God that would ever happen!!

So here is a flashback into our past !!!!!!!!!





So there were two of my favorite songs. First was Vixen doing "Love is a Killer" and the second one was Lita Ford doing "Dressed to Kill". Both of them happen to be my favorites by both artists.

OH BTW I never did get a chance to see Lita Ford in concert but I did get to see Vixen *grins* Front row baby!! They were one of the opening acts for Ozzy on the No Rest for the Wicked tour!

I hope you enjoyed your little flashback and remember you never know when someone may slide into your backdoor by accident!

Have a Wonderful Weekend everyone!!!! I know I will the big concert is tomorrow *grins evilly*

11 Comments:

Blogger KJ said...

Whoa Dude.......Flashback....killer

11:09 AM  
Blogger Blondage said...

I think those two girls are responsible for killing the ozone layer. All that Aquanet hairspray. LOL!

6:13 PM  
Blogger Backdoor Slider said...

HEY !!!!

WOMAN !!!!

I think I have seen someone with similar 80's hair!!!! *grins evilly*

*winks*

6:39 PM  
Blogger Fame said...

God I miss the 80's! I love 80's music. Good choice with Lita. Rock on my friend, enjoy your weekend. Kisses Fame

9:11 PM  
Blogger Blondie... said...

Dammit! I was too late to score some tickets and well, I have to work tomorrow...

Lucky Lucky Lucky!!!

Have a great time you two!

9:14 PM  
Blogger Om said...

80's child here too.. My band Ragged Dagger.. don't laugh, covered Vixen, Lita, Joan Jett, Pat Benatar, The Runaways......etc... I had a black BC Rich Warlock just like your gal Lita!.. I got some pics somewhere of me back in the day.. I will find 'em.... hehehe

3:53 AM  
Blogger Backdoor Slider said...

Kristen: yeah sometimes I just get into those moods were I gotta listen to that music!!

fame: I love it tooo :))

blondie: yeah our big festival is tomorrow and we will rocking all day as long as the rain holds off. PPPffffft even if it doesn't I will be there all day long and probably catch the flu

frap gurl: Now that is something I would love to see!! I used to go watch a band at a local bar who covered Pat Benatar and the Runaways.

5:44 AM  
Blogger Suze said...

Wow, you got my juices flowing now. I would love to go back in time and see Sabbath live. *sigh*

You and Evie have a great weekend. ;)

7:29 AM  
Blogger Phain said...

Kiss me once
Kiss me twice
Come on pretty baby
Kiss me deadly

GREAT - now I'll be singing that alllll night long (and I'm NOT complaining!)

1:55 PM  
Blogger Leigh said...

The 80's rocked. I would have killed to see ozzy in the day. Hope you had a great weekend.

1:32 AM  
Blogger Blondie... said...

You must tell us how it went!!!

11:35 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home