Sunday, June 25, 2006

I am obsessed

I am obsessed with this song by Stone Sour called "Through Glass"

I love it!!! There is just something about it! I am sure all of you have heard this already but for those of you who have not, here is a video off of YouTube. THIS IS NOT THE VIDEO FOR THE SONG. This is just a video someone has made to the song!



I hope you all enjoyed this song. I will post about how the Rob Thomas/Jewel concert was as well as the Chicageo/Huey Lewis and the News tomorrow!!! I hope you guys are having a wonderful weekend!!!

10 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Obviously not as good as you! Rob Thomas/Chicago/Huey Lewis - you bastid!!!
Seriously though, enjoy!

2:46 PM  
Blogger Stealth said...

I am linkin' to ya... :-)

6:21 PM  
Blogger Backdoor Slider said...

Lisa: *grins* yeah I am *winks*

melanaise: Sweet! right back at ya :)

9:48 PM  
Blogger Suze said...

Love this! I hope your week has started off well. ;)

5:37 AM  
Blogger Everything Nice said...

Okay, Im feeling a little jealous about your concert venue!!!

*waving hands frantically*

pick me!! pick me!!!

*sigh*

Happy Monday :)

7:51 AM  
Blogger MG said...

I love Stone Sour, have you heard the other two off the new album???

very cool....

1:54 PM  
Blogger Backdoor Slider said...

Suze: so far not too bad, I hope yours has started off well!

EN: Yeah we have a very good concert line-up this year. It was about time too!! All ya have to do is move to Texas and we can both rock out at the venue! *winks*

Tragic: *grins* SWEEET!!! I am dark and mysterious!!! *winks*

MG: yes!!! the other two are pretty cool as well!

3:52 PM  
Blogger Blondage said...

Mmmmmmm......definitely my favorite song at the moment.

5:56 PM  
Blogger exile said...

that vid was awsome

even more so if you know the whole inuyasha story

awsome find!

11:18 PM  
Blogger Backdoor Slider said...

exile: I am happy you enjoyed it! The song is just amazing!

8:22 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home