Monday, June 26, 2006

I Want a New Drug!

What can I say about this past weekend! I had a really good time but if I had to choose a show that I liked the most it would have to be Huey Lewis and the News! Let me tell you this he put on a pretty good show and sounded pretty good!
I didn't think Rob Thomas was all that great. Do not get me wrong he sounded good but there just seemed to be something missing!
As for Jewel *drool*. She sounded great but I will be honest I was running late and only got to see 3 of her songs. But she sounded good and looked really HOT!

Forget Chicago! I used to like alot of their stuff back in the 80's but without Peter Cetera they just do not sound the same! They also performed too much jazzy stuff that I really did not care for! Well it sounded jazzy to me anyways! I will give them this "Saturday in the Park" sounded good and the instrumental part of "25 or 6 to 4" sounded good as well!

All in all I really enjoyed myself this weekend! I loved hearing most of Huey's songs and they really brought back some memories!

Alright now this is for all of you who want a laugh or really like South Park! It is one of my favorite clips!


Oh on another note, this is for EB since Styx isn't coming to town!

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

C'mere so I can spank that cute little ass of yours, rascal!

6:56 PM  
Blogger Manny said...

I love South Park.

I miss Ren and Stimpy.

3:40 AM  
Blogger Everything Nice said...

Wow... HOT COMMENTS!!

You know, I did love Huey Lewis and the News... would have loved to see that concert.

25 or 6 to 4... so many people misconstrued that songs intention :) I agree, even though the shrill whine of peter ceteras voice sometimes got me a bit jaded, I still don't think Chicago is the same without him :)

7:57 AM  
Blogger Suze said...

LMAO, just what I needed to cheer me up, it's been a f****r of a day. Glad the weekend wasn't a total washout. ;)

8:31 AM  
Blogger Stealth said...

awesowe!! I am cartman in the southpark quiz...say hi on my top post comment section to plug your blog...it can just be hi...I am trying to get my links together

3:35 PM  
Blogger Backdoor Slider said...

EB: *wiggles ass* LMAO

manny: me too!! I am a little out of touch with the new South Park but I wathc them whenever I get a chance!

EN: you know he did sound good. I wasn't expecting much but I was truly impressed! I would go see him again! And I definitely agree with you about "25 or 6 to 4".

Suze: Glad I could help! I hope your day is getting better!

3:40 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home